Saturday, February 13, 2010

Awesome Shoes

I’ve been hunting high and low for a new pair of shoes… and finally, I think I’ve found a few that have captured me.

PUMA-Fall-Winter-2010-Urban-Mobility-Collection-Preview-01
Puma’s Urban Mobility Collection, Fall/Winter 2010 (Click on image above to view more). Crazy shoes, and I don’t expect them to be cheap, since a bag from this range costs at least SG$300. 

Evisu-x-Common-Projects-Preview-00


Evisu by Common Projects (Click on image above to view more). I’ve always had this deep love for their shoes. Its just so simple and non-fussy. The downside is, its outrageously pricey. A shoe by Common Projects costs around US$400. Thankfully, this collaboration seems to be about half of that. Still expensive none the less, but I’m sure that’ll make me really consider… 

fredperryshoe


Fred Perry Chukka Boots. This is the only one that I’ve seen in person, or at least, something comparable. The one I’ve seen seems to be leather, not canvas, and costs SG$200. Do-able, but still pricey. And it doesn’t give me the same ‘orgasmic’ feeling as compared to the other shoes. Or perhaps I was never the biggest of Fred Perry fans (especially now that it’s a wee bit whored out)


I guess I’ll just have to wait.