Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Potentate of Time

God is truly the Potentate of time. Every being is given twenty-four hours, no more, no less. What we make use of it is entirely up to us (thank you) or the people around us (yes, people can be very persuasive/forceful/influential). The point that I’m barking at (don’t picture this) is that I am getting incredibly busy, perhaps due to Council Commendation rehearsals, or maybe the increasing schoolwork. Nonetheless, I am determined to make it all work, God being my strength (that is, if it is part of his will).

Allow me to ramble on a little about Council Commendation rehearsals. I know that it’s a big deal. I know also that it’s at a grand cathedral, a white dame that has stood the tests of time and aged gracefully, fluttering its towering willow foliages, its leaves and chime singing a happy tune. (That sounded mildly poetic, don’t you think?) That being said, I don’t understand/am unwilling to accept the fact that rehearsals end so late. Then again, we all want perfection, don’t we? Oh and the long druggy hymns. Save me.

Oh and school’s starting to be a bit of a pain in the ass. Teachers giving a lot of homework (well, that's not truly something new), new content to learn, content that I’m barely familiar with. I guess its just what I’ve got to deal with, thankfully, not alone.

 

Oh and I’m so totally glad that I did well for this MSAs.
I highly doubt after the Council term starts, things (results) will be this rosy.