Monday, May 24, 2010

I Want to Wake Up Kicking & Screaming

I want to live like I know the meaning, I want to know that my heart’s still beating, its beating, I’m bleeding.


Goodness, it has been a really long time since I actually posted something other than pictures. Anyway, in case you don’t know, those pictures are my respite in a busy and hectic life. The physical manifestation of beauty and good design soothes my mind.


Many things have happened since the since the last time I made a proper post on this blog. Since I made my last musings of life. For one, my faith in God has gone through ups and downs. Like a rollercoaster. Like the winter of our discontent, made glorious summer, and then vice versa. Sorry, that was a Richard III quip there.


One thing that’s bugging me most – THE COMMON TESTS. Basically, pieces of paper, that you fill in stuff, whatever you can or desperately try to remember from lessons, and contributes to 20% of your chance of getting promoted to J2. Wow. Clearly its important. However, I’ve not started much on revisions. And Chinese, and GP are in 2 days time. So help me Lord.


Of course, there were good moments during these days, no matter how tiring. For one, the really nice lady at Marriott, where Ashley and myself visited to view their ballroom. Thank you, for taking time to introduce us to the package available, and offering us tea. That is good service people. (A brazen hint at the ‘Grand’ Hyatt). And then there was the rather fun trip to Chinatown a month or two back. Along with the trip to Ann Siang Hill.


Okay, I’m getting bored recounting my life at this point in time.

 

Help us to rely upon You, and not upon ourselves.