Monday, December 06, 2010

Untitled

God will make a way, He always does.


I'm really not in the mood to do my Lit assignments given the busyness of Grad Night and all, but heck, God helped me the previous time round when it was almost just about as stressful, and I'm sure this time would not be any different.


I hate it when I seem to think my problems are the centre of the universe, when they are so far from that.


Anyway I found this really inspiring verse:

[Christ Jesus], being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to His own advantage; rather, He made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled himself by becoming obedient to death - even death on a cross!

Philippians 2:6-8


Really reminds us that in life, as Christians, we should always submit to the will of God, for it is true and righteous, no matter how difficult it is. Similarly we are to place others and their needs above our own, for that would be following the example of Christ.


God please help make Grad Night a success, such that our hard work would not go to waste.