Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Hear My Prayer

Psalm 39:12 -
Hear my prayer, O Lord,
And give ear to my cry;
Do not be silent at my tears;
For I am a stranger with You,
A sojourner, as all my fathers were.

God, I know you placed me in my present position for a reason; I know you placed me there to be a beacon for You, and to allow me to grow spiritually during this season of my life. But Lord, I am weak, I tremble at the face of tribulation, but I know You are my Jehovah-jireh, so I claim the promises of Yours that doth Your Word that I will not face crisis and trials alone.


But Lord, You have also promised to free me from such a life after AIT - for something that is more suited to my physical and mental capacity, so Lord, hear my prayer, hear my plea. Just as the men of old beseeched you, I too do the same; grant me strength to face these coming days, and prove your faithfulness in the days ahead. Lead me in a path that is ordained in Your [perfect] will, and keep Your promises oh Lord.


Help me to trust, help me to have faith, help me to glorify You.


Amen.