Sunday, June 17, 2012

To My Father

Father's Day 2012 Card


Dearest Dad,

It has been 19 years since you first stepped into your role as my father, and let me just say that those have been 19 very wonderful years for me. In every moment of my life, you've selflessly cared for both the family and I, despite the sacrifices that you have to make.

"The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him." - Proverbs 20:7

It is through your gentle care, love and good guidance that I am truly blessed; I thank God each day (more so than ever these days) for placing you in my life. It is my prayer that He will continue to guide you each day, and give you strength to face your days; I pray that you would be empowered spiritually and physically, that in good health and spirits, you would continue to glorify His name through your role as a father.

I love you Dad. Happy Father's Day.