Monday, July 09, 2012

Untitled

I can't help but find that all that I do on my blog these days is ramble, relentlessly, about my plight and all.

That wasn't the intention of chronicling my army life - it was to have a (lasting) record of all that transpired.

But writing that tires me. Sifting through the thoughts in my diary tire me, and editing them to be a little bit more coherent wears me down.

It pains me to see that architecture, that design, that pretty and beautiful things are no longer the content that get posted regularly. Instead, it is content that speaks of brokenness and despair, of anguish and weariness, of negativity and anger that take center stage.


I really abhor where my life is at presently.


But then again, battles tend to be long drawn, victory may seem elusive, but it eventually arrives, strength wanes, but later reemerges.

The Lord is my banner, and He will give me strength to persevere through it all.

One comment

Hello there! I just thought I'd write to encourage you re: writing and blogging. You have a nice style that's not too showy, and what's best, honest. :D

Keep penning your thoughts....no matter how tired you feel. My journalism professor said once that one writes best when one is tired. It's true....: )

If you have time, do drop by my blog. Here's a link: http://featherglass.com/2009/12/22/dont-dream-its-over/

Yu-Ming

by Yu-Ming on 10:53 AM. #